Sunday, March 28, 2010

spring flowers 2010

These first two pics to the right are from April and May of 2009!


These are my flowers i planted over 5 years ago. I was really sad to leave them and was determined to take them w me. They had special meaning to me. I just didn't have time to dig them up and i was worried w them already having bloomed that they wouldn't survive..so many said just buy new... but they have special meaning to me and i just can't. they were something that made me really happy. So a friend(Liz) went and dug them up for me and surprised me. She wrote me a story that brought tears to my eyes!!




"we (Brandon, Breanna and I) went and dug up your bulbs and brought them here and I planted them. I put them in the south east corner of my front flower bed because that is the closest I could plant them to you. They are yours whenever you want them, but until then, they will survive. They are not real happy right now, they have been uprooted and moved where they may not want to be. They are wilted and a little uncomfortable in their new surroundings, but they will become stronger and they will bloom again and again. Sounds like someone else I know. You are loved and although things may not be the way you want them to be right now and you may not be exactly where you want to be, you are a little wilted but now you will get comfortable in your new environment and you will bloom again and again. I love you."

I don;t know what to say to this but how greatfull i am. It meant so much to me that is why as soon as i read the email i cried, but tears of joy. I had been asking so many for days to help me out... to dig them up. I didn;t want to ask her, as she had so much to do, to get ready for her trip and needed to spend time w her family. So thank you agian! I love you too!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Jenn~ Thanks for sharing this story. It brought tears to my eyes.

Jenn said...

your welcome i thought i should share it was something so importnatn to me!! and had great meaning to me!!

Big Sis said...

That is beautiful! and so are YOU!

Jennifer said...

This brought tears to my eyes as well that was very sweet of Liz. You know I adore and love you so much and Liz is right although your a little wilted now you WILL bloom again!!!! I love you so much my dear best friend I am so lucky your in my life:) hugs!!!!