Saturday, March 13, 2010

about me section

ok so i was trying to edit my blog profile i what i wanted to write wouldn't fit in there so i will just post here i copied it from facebook.

When i was 19 i was diagnosed with having PCOS, i was so young and innocent that i had no idea of the journey that would be ahead of me. So I don't have children but it is okay cause i have learned that he has a plan for me and sometimes its not how we plan things, i will have faith! Im a very crafty person and i love to scrapbook and make cards. I used to be a Demonstrator for a company called Stampin Up! but life was just to busy. I work fulltime at Macys in Neo Sportswear dept. Yes i love working their and i am so greatfull for my job and the what they offer, reason i have been their almost 13 yrs! My family is one of the most important things to me. I love to do many other things, baking(best at sweets lol), entertaining, decorating, anything artsy. I love spending time w friends. I love listening to music, especailly spiritaul music. I love going on Vacation with the fam(i think its so important to get away and spent time with the ones you love. I love to read( i love The Twilight series). One of my big flaws is i"m the worst speller in the world. im so a girly girl, i love shopping and pretty sparkly things.I come from a big family of 5 sisters and 2 brothers & now i have many, many neices & nephews whom all i love very much. Our trials in life our not easy and i am learning to move forward and have faith!!

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I think that is beautiful!!! I hope you keep posting like you did after you went to the temple. I like those.

Jenn said...

okay ya i will post like those too i thik i know what you mean. I was just editing my info. I just copied and pasted everything from facebook i was just to lazy(corrected to tired) to rewrite lol. But the about me section wouldn't let me put it all in there and i tried over adn over to shorten it but it was never short enough so i gave up and just put it as a post.