Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanks





Wow it went from a total mess in one day from the morning to totaly clean and so much has been accomplished! the moving is coming along. It does make me a little sad but it hasn't hit totally yet and i am not going to let it yet! I am so greatful for my ward and all the sisters who came and helped. They are all so amazing! I do feel truly blessed. I just can't even express how greatful i am. I think maybe someday i can pay it forward what has been done for me! Thanks

3 comments:

Crazy8 said...

You are so loved and I am so grateful for Rachel's ability to pack and to pack fast! We love you!

Big Sis said...

That is what being a Sister is all about. To help each other, love each other, and strengthen each other. You will have your opportunity. There are seasons in everyone's life. Just always remember how loved you are!

Jenn said...

Yes i will remember how loved i am, and i love you all!