Friday, March 12, 2010

Temple

I went to the temple last night. I had a hard day yesterday but there are always bumps in the road and you just have to get over them and keep going. I came home from work ate dinner adn than my neighbor Rachel came adn got me and we went to the temple. I had already met her mother who works in the temple last week when i went and did a session. This time her mother did a session w us and that was nice. I had forgot she is the releif society Pres in the new ward i will be in so it was nice to get to talk to her and she hugged me and i really felt my place is to be there in that ward and feel okay w moving on. I do know now that my place isn't where i am at now even thought it will be hard and i am not gone yet so you can't kick me out yet, lol! I got to do a name for a family member of a temple worker and taht was really special. She thanked me as i left for doing that for her. Last night was the best experince i had so far i felt the glory and happiness so strong and so much more than the other times i went. I am truly greatfull to get to go to the temple and the blessings it brings.

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I am so glad that you went to the temple and that you were able to go with Rachel. I'm also very glad that your RS president was there and that you felt so at home with her. I will miss you terribly and I already do. I'm sorry I cried when you were on the phone. I will get it back together!

Jenn said...

Well i am going to correct you she isn't my releif society pres yet, i am still in the 36th ward, silly. I am sorry i felt so bad! I love ya!