Saturday, March 13, 2010

Birthday cake/ ECLIPSE

Okay so i was having a great day and of course something has to go wrong at work, but oh well. I had plans to go pick up my little sis and take her w me on some errands tonight and than go get pizza from Papa Murphys(my favorite place... chicken garlic is my fav). And she was going to help me box some stuff up. But she had to end up babysitting my other sisters kids. my mom was watching but she needed to go some places. So i did one of my errands and than went to get my pizza anyways. i would just eat it by myself(all for me!) Liz called me and lifted my spirits! Thanks! And than i went home cooked my pizza went to start some wash remembered i was out of laundry soap. My home teachers dropped by but i had the wash already going so i just left them in my house while i ran next door to get some soap from Racheal and we started talking but not long(oopps forgot about home teachers lol). She gave me some birthday cake she made today was her daughters birthday i was invited but i had to work during the day. than i ran home and put soap in the wash and than sat down and talked to my home teachers. They left i had to now get laundry hung up out of wash so i ate half of the piece of cake(nice i ate that before i ate dinner). I got the laundry hung up. My best friend Jennifer b stopped by, her daughters birthday is tomorrow and they had a party for her today. So i got more birthday cake ad she brought me birthday cake ice cream from scwhans(oh i love there birthday cake ice cream). And she chated w me for a bit, thank you so much Jennifer! So i finally sat down and ate my dinner at 930 at night. I ate too many pieces of pizza, most of one piece of cake ad part of the other and most of the ice cream. Ok i just threw my diet for the day out the window. I ate cookies and a soda(first soda in over a month) at work today. Bad me bad me!!! I don't know what happened today. I might feel sick for eating to much. But it all taste so right, lol! Very good cake to both i would say! I never got my check book balanced but oh well cause i am way to tired. The clock says 10;08 but that means 11:08 don;t forget about the time change. Lets see how many don't make it to sacremenat, lol not funny but it is. I keep rubbing my eyes and if i don't stop i am going to pop out my contacts(forgetting i am wearing them cause i am not used to them). So it is time for me to go to bed now cause i am so tired!

Oh and i am so excited i just remembered i need to take off JUNE 30TH! I am already putting it on my calender to go see Eclipse. Lets make it a girls night out who wants to come? I know Jennifer B will be there! she sent me a link to this trailer. wish my sounds wasn't broken so i could hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZqNO-ctpZc&feature=youtube_gdata

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

That was a nice blog. Not focussed on the negative. You are doing so great!!! I'm waiting for Baby Bug to wake up so we can come over and help you!! I'm looking forward to getting things done, but also having fun together!!

Jenn said...

ok now i know what you mean by not the neg cause i didn't complain about the lady i wanted to smack! lol that day!