Monday, March 15, 2010

today

Today i am going to box stuff up/ pack and who knows what else, didn't box anything up yet but its only 938pm. I guess go do a few errands and stuff alsoI got a lot of errands done and Liz got some of hers done too but i hope it was as much as she wanted to get done, but made me feel better that while i did some of mine she could get hers done,. thanks for driving me everywhere.Balace the check book that has seem to taken me days to do, i just put it offdid that in the car as Liz did one of her Errands which was perfect. and maybe i will get to mopping the floors todayno but the floors will live. Yesterday I was bad(not the day) casue i ate more cake and treats. Yesterday(sunday) was a very nice and peaceful day! And of course like always church was wonderful. I loved the lesson in Relief society. I got to take a nap which i needed so much w the time change.I layed down w Baby bug to help her go to sleep, not intending to take a nap and i have no clue who feel asleep first! Oh it was so hard to get up today(monday)time change. I than went to my moms house for a birthday party for all the march bdays. So there was cake and that is where i ate more cake. it was a yummy weekend! we also went to check out my new place to see the size of it and so handy girl could see where i was going to be living. I was told the other day she finally realized i was moving and i think she was sad.

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

It's okay to have a "bad food" day. My friend who is a personal trainer says it is actually good to have an occasional "bad" day as it jump starts your metabolism. So once in a while is guilt free. Glad you got a nap. Those are always a nice treat.

Jenn said...

oh cool well i think i went way off the deep end like from one extreme to the other but it was so good. I had a really good day and fun! now i got to get to boxing up stuff which i am dreading oh what a chore!