Tuesday, March 16, 2010

to do list

Get out of bed-done lol
shower ad get all ready-done even did my hair
eat breakfast-done
made bed-done
washed some laundry-three loads and almost done i just need someone to fold them now
unload dishwasher- done
mop floors-done it did happen lol
work on packing up all my rubber stampinf stuff and scrapbooking stuff-working on almost done
find phone number of person to come get table and ask them to come another time-done
Take a nap- tried just too much anxiety its getting really bad today may need a blessing
Take pics and list stuff on craigslist-
go threw clothes in my bedroom closet, see what i can get rid of-worked on and got almost done
call the housing place-i get extra few days before i have to move now Ya!done
Vacuum house-done
dust some stuff-
cleaned litter box-done
hang up dry clothes in closet- done

Oh my why is it when you are packing it makes the house a mess it is driving me crazy i can't stand it a mess. It takes me a lot to just let people come over when it is a mess( i knnow they don't care, it probably isn't even that messy but i worry if people think it is okay it is now), i am OCD not extreme just a little, but i like things in my life in order and it is somethig i am working so hard on just lettig it go ad not bother me. I don't know why i am like that.

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

Your house is fine. You are funny that you worry. I think that is a natural tendency as I do the same thing. There is a sign hanging in my sister's house that says:
"Cleaning house while children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing". Somehow, that has to apply to moving as well!! :o) It's really not that bad, at all.

Jenn said...

okay i am kind of freaking out!