Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving day

Ok i am going to tell you that moving day was the worst ever! I moved on Sat well i moved all week long, but the almost last day i moved was on Sat. I wil tell you that it was extremely emotionlly hard on me ...about as hard a one bad night i will call it!!!!I needed a blessing for like a day and a half since i was shaking so bad but i don;t know what is wrong w me why i just don;t ask for it! and than i was mad at myself for not asking! I felt more alone this time! I felt like i started all over agian and that made me really upset, i knew i still had the strenght i had before but not as high and happy as i was before the move and i didn't feel the comfort as much as i felt in the beginning of all this mess which made me hurt even more and i felt angry which i hadn;t felt in a long time ...but someone at work today did compare me to a phoniex which dies but comes to life from the ashes and always keeps going and has great power and strength. I guess i can;t see it right now but i know i will be strong and see it later...but i feel this is a scare(was pretty tramitizing on me) on me right now and it will go away in time. Sorry this wasn't very positive..the only positive thing is that the next day i went back to the house on Sunday and i had a terrible feeling being in there and it didn;t feel like my home anymore..which was pretty sad!!

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Hang in there sweetheart! You are going through a grieving process which is absolulely normal. Everything you mentioned are just steps in the process. It will get better each and every day, I PROMISE

Crazy8 said...

I'm sorry this is so hard for you. I'm glad we were able to get your room set up, though and hopefully that will help you feel more settled. You are doing great and I think going to the temple tonight will help, too.

Jenn said...

thank you i know i need to be strong and it will get better in time..i always feel like i could sleep for a week straight! yes and thank you so much for helping me get the room set up and painted so it can be a nice place for me to be. I feel bad to say this but i don't know if the temple helped me unless it did and i just don;t see it yet,fisrt time i would say that and i feel bad to say that. I love ya all!