Friday, March 26, 2010

support and journalling

I sometimes forget that i need to write what i am greatful for everyday. I still need to get a book just a cheap one from the store to write in and to write what i am greatful for everyday. I know that helps and thinking in more positive way really helps. And so in last nights blog i forgot to write that i am so greatfull for friends. I am greatful for family but not so much right now as i am so much more greatful for friends and there support but they are like family to me anyways. I know we are sisters in Zion in the whole big picture! So you are just like my sisters. So thank you so much, it means so much to me for your love and support! Love you all!

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

WE just LOVE YOU!

Crazy8 said...

That was so nice! I know you are thankful for your friends. I'm sure someday soon you will be thankful for family as well. I'm glad we can be here for you in your life and look forward to your stories of helping someone else in need from the experiences you are going through right now. Love you.

Jenn said...

OK I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT CAUSE I AM THANKFUL FOR FAMILY VERY MUCH! i WSA JUST MAD WHEN I WROTE THAT!