Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sad!!!!!! thur/friday!

Thursday night i got really sad. I am moving and had to face reality. I am a super extra sensitive person. I will mis living by my best friend Jennifer B, borrow things from each other was fun, trading meals or sharing meals and treats was so super fun also. I will miss when i just wanted to talk i could go down the street(but that won't stop me i will just drive farther) but most of all i will miss being in the same ward w her, but no matter what i will still be her cheerleader and if she needs me i will go to 6 hours of church cause it is worth the sacrifice! And I was also super sad cause someone(LIZ) cried that night in front of me and told me how amazing i am and strong and how she didn't knnow if she could do what i have gone threw. I really wanted to just cry, i did little tears but that is nothing for me. I do not know what is with me and sitting on the floor and crying. But i just wanted to sit on the floor and cry like no tomorrow. But i had to hold it together. So i went home and than i cried for like 5 hours, i am not kidding. So of course i was in no shape to go to work the next day! so i went to spend time at her house that day, she did have company in the morning for a bit. I was so sad that day also and cried a few times their. Her 2 little girls cheered me up even if they didn't know they did. I know this ones name Baby Bug asked to sit on my lap in computer room, and she just cuddled agianst me for a while...that was like loves for me. Her(Liz) sister came over in the afternoon to work on a quilt and i was told i had to take a nap, i think her name should be changed from skinny sis to bossy sis(lol) JK! I love it! I didn't sleep well even w my medicine to help me relax and sleep for some reason it didn't work to well at least not till way later(weird never happened before) Writing this makes me cry. It is bittersweet...i am so greatfull for the friendship i have gained ad will have the rest of my life, what a blessing that is. I know people come into our lives for a reason and also at certian times also But i am sad to move. I love my neighbors, I love this area, i love my ward, i love the specail person i sit w every sunday. i am so greatful for the strength i received from her even if she thinks she didn't give me that much, yes i know it comes from within but the seed is planted by someone and that is huge and you water it, give it sunshine and so on annd it grows. I know i will be near by and she will be a huge part of my life! And i still plan to come to dinner every sunday and dinner and FHE on monday! And hang out other days too. I would say i hope she doesn;t mind i invited myself but she invited me really! I love you!

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Hang in there kiddo! I have been there too! Trust me that you will make additional friends to add to your circle. The Lord will provide in all things. Stay firm, steadfast and immovable. There are great blessings ahead. Just stay true to the faith.

I am glad I am now part of your circle.

Love you

All is Well!

Crazy8 said...

I'm not even sure what to say to this. I don't think the fact that you won't be there on Sunday at church has kicked in and won't for me until you move. I just want to be strong for you and help you as much as I can and then I will cry later. It is very hard when you and others (my big sis) put me on such a tall pedistal. I don't know that I deserve all the sweet, nice things you say about me, but I thank you. I'm so glad we are friends and I will still get to see you on Sundays and Mondays and whenever else you want to come over!! Friends Forever!

Jenn said...

This is how i felt that day but i feel really good now! Sometimes i dwell on the sad things but after a few days i can start to move forward and look at the postive. Thanks for being strong, if two fell apart who would hold up the other. Yes friends forever!