Sunday, March 28, 2010

EXPERIENCE! & Positive!

Ok I was on lunch in my breakroom the other day.(bad me i was mad that day and was ripping on macys w another employee who was just on break(i was ticked about not getting my breaks that day and having to throw a fit about my lunch, and ticked cause i got pulled into the stockroom that day also by a manager and that was not my manager because of this whole issue). And another employee came(katie) in for her lunch and feed right into our negitiveness(bad example of me)(she was losing her job cause her department was being closed down(gift wrap). Than the other employees left. It was only me and Katie! I had seen her before but forgot she worked in gift wrap. I think she saw my CTR ring or i am not sure what it was that brought on conversation her asking me if i was LDS( i do not truly remember)( than i felt i wasn;t a very good example!) So i asked her if she was and she told me yes. Than we just started talking and were the only ones in there most of the hour. Some reason i just told her about my whole crap going on in my life. She told me she was a convert, and than told me of something she had concerns that she was really upset about. One about how she wasn;t sealed to her parents and her brother got a divorce and it was a temple divorce and there were kids involved. She was so worried about what happens to the kids. I did not have answers for her on all of it but just that she was at least sealed to her husband i told her. And than she told me about something really personal about a personal trial in her life that she almost left effect her marriage and i gave her a scripture to read that helped me deal w my trials! I asked her if she goes to the temple often and she did tell me it had been a long time. Than i got home and i realized i gave the wrong chapter but i had the verse number right, lol I gave her d&C 127:7 but it was supposed to be D&C 122:7. I kept thinking i am going to have to tell her i gave it to her wrong. So now skip three days. I enter the breakroom for my lunch and she is sitting in there and we talk for a bit. She told me her husband and her went to the temple and she read the scripture when she was there. She told me it gave her peace and an answer to her questions of her family not all being sealed together right now and how she felt the spirit overwhelm her, which was i guess what was bothering her the most for a while. And all cause i gave her the wrong scripture...he works in mysterious ways!!! Must have been meant to be that i gave her the wrong one. this is totally not like the old me to just give out scriptures for people to read just so you know. Because of what i have gone threw i know i have gained so much strenght spiritually and it has changed my life..I know at times i focus on the bad things but i know it has given me so much strenght and is making the person i am now!

1 comment:

Crazy8 said...

Wow, that is amazing! So cool. I'm glad you shared this on your blog and I'm glad you got to speak with that lady again and find out just how you had been a servant in His hands for her. Very awesome!!