Saturday, March 20, 2010

painting day!

Okay so we(Liz & the girls) went to paint my room at my new place where i will be living today. It was Bright orange so we had to put primer over it. I tried to get tinted primer but that guy convinced me to get white he explained to me twice and so i did.
But we worked hard. I am not so good at painting so i think i was kind of slow but Liz was fast adn she was really super tired today. Which i felt bad but i knew i needed her help. she made us lunch before we left for later, which was so thoughtful. We ran out of primer so Liz went back to her house to see if she had any there and while she was gone handy girl took all the pics of me. She did a great job i didn;t even edit them or crop, i was super impressed! What a photographer! She is so cute how she likes to do her little special pose! Baby bug like having her pic taken too. I let the two of them paint on the wall and they were so excited to get to paint. I was wondering if i was crazy to let two little children paint on the walls, lol. After a break we began to paint agian w this blue gray color(which i got all over the floor since i am a klutz and stepped on the lid..oops! We had some other stuff to do so we had
to leave even though we weren;t done. But later in the evening i wentback and painted some more i think i was crazy. i ended up being pretty tired that i think i went really slow. I got most done but didn;t finish even still.i gave up and you are giong to think i am truly crazy it was 1245 when i left. And it frustrates me that i still didn;t finish but oh well. I am sad cause tomorrow is moving day and i am not really ready. i thikn i could use another week to finsh things in my time. But it isn't going to happen. I think i am going to have them take all the big stuff and i will have to finish packing after that. I thought about going and digging out my air mattress and bringing here and stay here till monday morning so i can get all my stuff done i need too!



















3 comments:

Crazy8 said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Being only 4 (okay, almost 5) she did an exceptional job!! The painting was fun. The sleeping pill is still trying to wear off. I'm glad we got so much done. It was nice. I'm sorry you were overwhelmed with the move this morning. I know it didn't go how you had hoped it would, but you are going to make it. You will be okay. You can go through stuff at your mom's house at your pace. We will finish painting your room on Monday. I think once you are settled, things will be better. Love you.

Big Sis said...

Thanks for posting those pics! I love those little girls and I love you. You are doing great! Read my blog. I have just posted something about never feeling like we accomplish enough. You did a lot and I am proud of you. You will get it done and make it a home.

Love you

Jenn said...

thanks