Monday, March 1, 2010

New Moon--Nov 09' oh Edwarddddd....LOL












On friday the 20th of nov me ad my best friend Jennifer went out to dinner to the olive garden oh my like one of my and her fav places to go...Yummy food and we even got dessert i remember she got raspberry cheese cake ad i got chocolate mouse pie that was to die for! We are huge Twilight fans..i have read all the books she hasn't yet but i will get her to read them. But needless to say i am a supper extreme obsessive fan. I am like oh where is my Edward!!!! My friend Jennifer is so funny she goes around the house calling her husband edward all day. The Edward in the movie is nothig compared to the edward in the book. After Dinner we went to See new moon. I thought it was very good! I decided i should start rereading the books at that point and i was up to the third one but i got busy w other stuff and got delayed but i will get back to it sometime. When i was on spring break vacation last year i got twilight(dvd) and my nieces watched it and became obsessed also lol. So for her birthday which was in Aug but her mom was hugely prego w twins and so i took my niece Cali in Nov 21 Sat out to celebrate her birthday. I came to pick her up adn she was already sporting her twilight tee shirt, her dad went and got her. She was so cute she was so excited to go out w me and to see the movie. First we went to lunch at primos amd than we went to the movie. I know she had a good time. She told me so loved the movie. I had a really good time and enjoyed spending some one on one time w cali. Now i know new moon is at the dollar theater and i would love to go one more time before it is gone 3rd time is a charm.


3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Wow! I am a total twilight fan. I have watch the twilight movie I don't know how many times. I have the first three books and I am waiting for number 4 to come out in paperback. I saw New Moon in theatres. LOOOOOOVVVEEEDDD it!!! It was awesome! So now it needs to come on DVD. We can be obsessed together! Add me to the fan club

Crazy8 said...

You are too funny! Glad you had a good time with your neice and also with Jennifer.

Jenn said...

Im know i am silly, which i love to be silly!. Ya i have all three books also and i am too wait for paper back also. can't wait for next movie!