Saturday, February 27, 2010

halloween 09

On Halloween gayle came over and brought the kids by. Maddilynn was a fairy and Lilly was an angel and i let william borrow the costume i think we guessed it was from lillo and stitch i had thought it was from winney the pooh but i got schooled and was told it wasn;t by one of the chidren lol. Kids know there cartoon stuff. Some how i am missing a pic of Ben and i don't even remember what he was. One of our step sisters made Gayles costume. I say one cause i forgot which made it. But she did a really good job. gayle looked so cute. I gave out candy to the kids. i always enjoy handing out candy to the kids and seeing there reaction some are so funny. I remember one child sayng to her brother how sad she was sad and that she wanted that same candy adn how this was a cool house and so i decided to chuck the candy at her across the yard. I am thinking she probably thinks i am crazy but she got the biggest smile and her face when she picked it up off the ground. I usually dress up for work but this year i didn;t but the year before i was a kitty cat.









4 comments:

Big Sis said...

Cute and adorable! how fun!

Jenn said...

thsnks

Crazy8 said...

Very cute. I love the story about the girl that was sad. I love that you threw the candy at her and that she got a great big smile because of it. You made her Halloween!!!

Big Sis said...

The costumes are way cute! I get my characters mixed up too. They are all too much fun! I love the story of the piece of candy that made the little girl smile. It is the simple things. We can learn a lot from children. It was great of you to do that for her. You made the world brighter with her smile and gave her heart a song.