Wednesday, February 24, 2010

June 13 2009 Mona Lisa

we went to the mona lisa for our anniversary. It is a fondue restraunt in downtown Nampa i love fondue. I have a fondue pot myself and i need to use it( i even have teh sterno for it). I need to have a party sometime or take it somewhere that i can use it! Any excuse to dip somethig in chocolate is great! I can just imagine all the things strawberries, banannas, marshmellows, pretzels, pound cake and coconut maccaroons..yummie!!!! I also went there once just for dessert once w my friend stephanie and that was fun!

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I've never actually been there. I've thought about it, but... I'm more of an Olive Garden person myself. I hope it was a good memory. I'm looking forward to more recent life posts!!

Jenn said...

i know i need to post more recent ones but i feel i should do all the past ones or should i do them at the same time. I could have just forgoten all the past ones. but i have pics to show for them