Wednesday, February 24, 2010

pain in the tooth..march 09-almost the end of the year



In march of 09 i started having the worst tooth pain that turned into be a nightmare. I was on vacation in AZ when the first sign of the pain came on. I think my sisters thought i was a grouch but you try having the worst pain you ever felt in your mouth. I wasn't a happy girl till i got some pain killers and an antibiotic on our trip. Over a period of many months i lost count how many times they redid the root canal..4..5..6...and after i went to a specailist i found out that all along i had a forth canal in the back molar. but when i went one time to make things worst i got this sore in my mouth that took over 2 weeks to go away and it just added to the pain i was in. It even left a scare in my mouth on the gum tissue. I had to miss so many days of work. I would say this was my worst experience for 2009! So i thought i would share this gross pic w everyone. One pic is from one day and the next is from the very next day. Sorry if i grosses you out! lol

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

Okay, that's gross!! Is that sore still in your mouth? I hope your mouth is feeling better.

Kami said...

Ouch, that DOES look painful! The pic doesn't gross me out, I think it's awesome! haha! I've always been fascinated with gross medical stuff, plus my mom was a dental hygienist so I'm used to it. :) Hope it never comes back so you don't have to go through that again.