Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies june 09


Okay so i made these peaut butter cheesecake brownies and they were to die for Oh my! I made these in June around my anniversary i remember cause i got one dozen red roses for my anniversary, I remember i needed help eating them so i took them over to a friends house since i am the only one that likes peanutbutter. I remember i sent her a pic of them ad she said that wasn't very nice unless i planned on sharing so i packed them up and went on my way over. I will post the recipe, as many will know i love to cook and bake so i love posting recipes!
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 50 min Makes: 20 servings, 1 brownie each What You Need! 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size) 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 1/3 cup sugar 1 egg 1/4 cup peanut butter 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping 20 maraschino cherries Make It! HEAT oven to 350ºF. PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 20 paper-lined muffin cups. BEAT cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. into center of batter in each cup, pressing down slightly into batter. Bake 22 min. or until centers are set. Cool. SERVE topped with COOL WHIP and cherries. Kraft Kitchens Tips Variation Prepare using PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping. Cheesecake Brownie Babies Prepare as directed, omitting peanut butter.

I am a little behind on blogging and need to get caught up.

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I'm so going to try this. I think I will use the tiny cupcake pan though and make bite size. :o)

Jenn said...

yum good idea and ya you don't have to put cool whip and cherry on top i was going for pretty when i made them, lol!