Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taylor Swift concert






In the end of May i went to the Taylor Swift concert with my older sister Erica ad my little baby sister Rebecca(she won't like i refered to her has baby). It was the first time i had been to a concert since i thik the american Idol concert years ago and than in high school. This was the best concert i have been too! I just love Taylor Swift! My friend Kim has a pic w her and Taylor before she was so popular.I felt we had really good seats. it was fun doing somethig as sisters. I thik my younger sister was sad she wasn't there w her friends i guess who wants to hang out w a bunch of old people(to a teenager) at a concert. It was also her first concert ad i tried to get her to stand up and wave her arms and to cheer! She just looked at me funny so i pulled her up and grabbed her arms as she just laughed at me like i was just silly and like we were a bunch of weirdos.

No comments: