Tuesday, March 16, 2010

freaking out

Okay a lot of stuff did get done today i know but it is hard seeing things like this. First the stuff everywhere drives me crazy and than the emotional connection to everything,even the home, it starts to not look like home and it is really hard! My neighbor came over and wow she just got to work and emptied a ton of stuff. All of a sudden i have no plates to eat off and no cups good thing i found a glass. And my laundry is still in the dryer from this morning. I need help folding it! And i am totally out of boxes! My anxiety level has only been this high once before. I just hit a road block and i am done for the night. I am going to eat this whole bag of jelly bellys if someone doesn't stop me!!!! abd i will think about if i will get out of bed tomorrow! Im not kidding!

3 comments:

Big Sis said...

Hang in there kiddo. This moment shall pass into better moments.

Jenn said...

ya thanks i feel so mucd better i just need some more sleep. I am feeling acomplished. But scared for what comes next after this but one day at a time!

Crazy8 said...

You are doing great!! And, you were out of bed, showered, and ready for the day before anyone got to your house. Chris took care of the box need, so we were back in business. I'm glad you felt better when the boxes were out of the house. Looks like we will be making another trip today!!! Almost on to phase two of this process. You are awesome!