Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy Wed

Today i got up at 7am and yes i said Am lol! I got partly ready and Liz came over to help me go threw stuff. She even brought me breakfast now how amazing is that. My breakfast i was going to eat had no protein so thank you! I finished getting ready adn she folded my laundry. Thank you! I really hope she didn't think i was a horder. I know i had a ton of clothes. Some people might ahve had a heart attack to see what i had. And most of them i never even wore anymore and some had tags still on them. We went threw the clothes and made keep pile, try on pile and a what was i thinking pile. I tried on try on pile. I lost a lot of weight in the last few months and i needed new clothes but have no money now to buy new clothes. So i just found about 3 sack full of clothes i can wear, new wardrobe!!!!YA! I gained like about in some progress of time about 110 lbs since i had gotten married. so since June i have lost about 43 lbs and i am going to keep going. I think she took out to her car 12 sacks full of clothes. And we haven't even gotten to my closet in the bedroom yet! Okay I work at Macys if you didn't know! I ahve worked there for 13 years! I had so much fun this morning. We laughed and i think she thought my reactions to some stuff was funny! I went to work just right after. I was so tired today. I wasn't sure if i was going to make it threw the day! Sometimes i feel like my list is never ending. I for some reason in my head I never feel like what i got done that day was enough. Sometimes this is where my sleep problem comes into. I feel like there isn't enough time to sleep, there is work to do ad i know i need to work on this! Good night!

3 comments:

Crazy8 said...

We did do a lot and it was so much fun. I am looking forward to this coming Monday so we can do so much more. I did like your reaction when we pulled out a "what was I thinking" article of clothing, especially the pants. It was soooo funny!! I posted the recipe for the breakfast I brought you yesterday on my blog. You are so very welcome! Get more sleep and you will be surprised at how much more you can get done and how alert you will feel. I love you.

Big Sis said...

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like fun! Skinny Sis is awesome and sweet. She knows how to make a person feel special.

I wonder if posting a list on your blog and then checking it off will help. I know it is helping me to see a)what I need to do and b) helping me to see that I do a lot and don't always recognize it.

Sometimes lists get it on paper or computer and then it is out of your head and you can rest. Works for me anyway. Might be worth a try.

Love you

Jenn said...

thanks