Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So I did help w some stuff. I seasoned the turkey and put it in the bag and finished the potatoes. My Brother Brent and his Girl friend(Gaylene) came over. There was also my mom, me, Rebecca, matt and gayle came w her 4 kids.I forgot to take pics this day. We ate dinner, which was really nice to just spend a low key relaxed time together as a family. And we played Phase Ten which is our favorite family game. Well we really played phase 5 cause i had to go to bed. Which I should have been in bed at 6 and i didn't get to bed till 7 and i had to work the next day at 345am yes i said Am. For a bit people kept being to noisey and i was all stressed over having to get up early. That as the time went on i got more stressed catch 22. So in the end i got no sleep i am not kidding i didn;t sleep at all. I was really tired that day. But oh well. I made it. I am so greatful for so many things. I am greatfull for family and friends. Love you all!!!! I didn't take any pics forgot.

No comments: