Monday, December 6, 2010

BSU vs. Fresno Nov 19th

Me and Trina went to the BSU vs. Fresno state game. One of my co workers has family seasons tickets and she asked if i want two of her tickets for the game. She just gave them to me which was so nice. So i took Trina. I went home from work and got all dressed in my bsu gear & warm clothes(layers). I still didn't have a coat than so i had to just take one in the closet i could find( don;t worry i now have a coat). It had been raining all day and the seats were in the upper section. We got there about an hour late. I had to go pick her up from work after i went home. Trina is one of my single friends its nice to have single friends you can find things in common w. But not saying that i don't love my married friends. I sure do!!! Actually my BFF Jennifer was at the same game and we were texting each other across the field, lol! She was on the other side from us. We were on Southeast side. I got some kettle corn( i Love Kettle corn and popcorn), and Hot cocoa as it was so cold. Lucky i brought blankets and Nicki gave me more blankets too. The game was a bore i will say as we blew them out of the water. But we has tons of fun that night. Thanks Nicki! But shame on me cause i was still sick when i went! Oh well! Only game i would have gotten to go to this year. Oops camera was on zoom.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, you need to change the color of your text or change your background because it is hard to read since they are both dark.

Jenn said...

I tried to figure it out but i could figure it out how to do that.

Andrea said...

To change the text color, click on "design", then click on "template designer", then click on "advanced", then click on "text color." To the right of that, you can choose a new color for your text. Hope this helps. It is kind of in an obscure place. You kind of just figure this out by clicking on stuff and then accidentally coming across it, which is a little annoying that it's not easier to find.

Andrea said...

By the way, you start out either on your "dashboard" or on your blog page. If you start on your dashboard, "design" is kind of under "view blog", and if you start on your blog page, "design" is in the upper right corner. You might already know this part, though.

Jenn said...

after i did all that i click on advance and there is nothing. I know i did this before but there is something wrong. I have changed the font colors before. All it says is reset the templete. I don;t know what to do.

Jenn said...

ok i know know it wouldn't work cause of firefox cause i whiched to internet exploxer and it worked. now its fixed