Monday, December 6, 2010

illness

In the beginning of Nov i got really sick, went to the doc and i had a sinus infection(which i had one in Oct also) and Bronchitis and i had Laryngitis really bad, so bad the doc told me i couldn't go to work or talk to people at all. I missed a bunch of work but not all together. i was on Antibiotics, i was getting better voice came back but i started to get sicker, the doc put me on another Antibiotic which helped the infection go away and i felt much better i had a bad cough for a while and took till the end of last week to finally go away for the most part. I still have some congestion in my nose and only a little cough here and there. I even had a fever at one point. I don;t think i have been that sick in a super long time. I usually get really sick but than it goes away really fast. But this just dragged on. So i bought some vitamins.

No comments: