Monday, December 6, 2010

Costume and Donna Palmers Hallween party! 2010


i Was trying to find a costume to wear on Halloween . I bought this one and took it home. I tried so many but didn;t have much luck after my sister told me what i looked like in this one, I won't repeat what she said but to come from a 15yr old and i felt like a squeezed sausage anyways this one went straight back to Walmart.


Than on the Monday night before Halloween. A lady that is in our ward does this annual Halloween party that she has had for the last 17yrs i guess. she basically invites everyone from the whole Eagle stake. She has super Hero's Parachute out of a plane(batman and Spider Man) And than after the plane flew back and forth dropping candy from the sky, and they say things don;t come out the sky besides rain and stuff, lol. Well i will tell you all those kids there went crazy. If you lost your children it wasn;t worth finding them till it was all over. She provides hot dogs, popcorn, hot cocoa, & water. There was dancing in the barn, little wood stoves and little fires threw out the property to snuggle around and keep warm. There was a haunted hay ride which i didn;t go do. A pirate treasure hunt, which I didn;t do either. Becky, my mom and I went to this and we also took 2 of Lisa kids. Cali and Brock. I took Brock to the haunted house and you had to walk threw a pasture to get to it but at least the path was lit w pumpkins. I got to see lots of people a grew up w from our ward or the area cause Eagle was so small back than everyone new everyone and so on from younger people to older ones. So i did lots of visiting and catching up.

No comments: