Monday, December 6, 2010

thanksgiving 2010

I was still so sick this day as i was sent home early from work the day before. I decided i needed it to be a day of rest for me. I felt bad but i didn;t help prepare much of the food. I just stayed in bed. I knew i couldn't miss the next day of work and i had to work the next day a ten hour shift. plus lunch so i would be there i knew 11hrs and also knowing it was going to be the busiest day of the year too.(Ya go JENN sold over 6000 dollars that day!!!!!!) Okay i rock, year to date i am 154% of my goal for the year. and 190% in credit, i just suck in IPT( Items per transaction) and AS(average Sale). So my goal is for the rest of this month& next, finishing off the year to focus on IPT and AS...Oh opps this was supposed to be about thanksgiving..

No comments: