Monday, December 6, 2010

Dressing up at work for Halloween and a sad day it became






I decided to dress up as an 80's rocker chick. I decided to put my creativity to work. I looked up ideas online and put this together. I already had leggings, i found the denim skirt on the clearance rack at Old Navy for 2.50(pretty good). I bought craft paint at Walmart and splattered it on it(thank you Sarah for the Idea) and set it w hairspray. I watched a video on YouTube on how to cut up a shirt, i used on old shirt. I had a hot pink tee already. Watched a video on how to do 80's hair, Makeup and found the Accessories in a few stores in the mall. Sarah is the Kitty cat, we have to same manager but she works down the way, the clown Linda is my co worker. It was such a fun day and to see all the other people that dressed up and since Halloween this year was on a Sunday they let us dress up on Sat too so this was Sat.
The Last Pic is one of my BFF, Farzana(know as Sapna). I have worked for Macy's for 13.5 yrs and she had worked for Macy's for 7 yrs. she was always the top at everything. I was no where even near where she excelled. But you know what to a large company they really don't care. I do love Macy's but at the same time i hate corporations. Cause this day she was terminated but she wasn't notified till the following week. Another coworker punched her and the do not contact policy was violated by that co worker. The decisions was made by HR national to just terminate them both. Idaho is a right to work state which means that any company can terminate anyone for no reason, and there is nothing you can do about it. Idaho is so beautiful to live in and the people are great but some laws i really don't like, like this and the 50/50 law when you get a divorce(which really means if your jerk ex won't pay the bills than you need to pay all 100%, lol I am laughing!) I was so sad cause i looked forward to seeing her everyday at work. Which we had tons of fun at work together. But not as sad as she was. I know it broke her heart cause she loved her job & me!

No comments: