Monday, December 6, 2010

Primary Program

We had our Primary program in the middle of Nov or first week now i don;t remember. We had practiced in the chapel the week before, the sat before which we had a breakfast and feed all the kids pancakes. It is amazing how it seems like oh no we need more time to practice but than the day of the kids just pull it together and it was beautiful. I was really sick this day, i got my sunbeams on the stand they were just standing by the podium in front of the bishop. I helped them w their parts when the time came and me not feel well almost feel over when i was helping them w their parts how embarrassing was that since i was right in front of the bishop. Like really i barely caught myself w my hand. Lucky are our part i took the kids down to the front row in the pews and i had to sit w 8-10 kids age 3-4 but lucky i had someone to help me, during the rest of the program. I have been pondering a lot what my calling is going to teach me in my life or purpose, i read an article in a past ensign about a story where a lady later on found out why she was called to the position at one point in her life. So i asked this question right there on the day of the program as i am sitting w like i think it was 8 kids, in my head. I won;t tell you what i asked. I am not sure if i am crazy. all of a sudden i got this buring feeling/overwhelming sensation and i was only joking on the question i asked. I am thinking are you crazy, what. I decided to forget about it and not worry about it cause if it is really so has nothing to do w me right now, and maybe i was just crazy, that day i was sick, lol!

No comments: