Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SAd weekend..week...... :(

I have a lot of mixed emotions i don;t know what to think of. I don't know what to think. I know i just have cried a few times here and there. It really doesn;t feel like christmas right now w all the stuff that is going on w us right now. This time of year is about making happy memories, well at least we try. I have thought a lot about Christ this month and remember Christ in Christmas, especaiily the last few days. I have thought about all the gifts we have been given spiritually and how we can regift those gifts w others. and sharing our love. It makes me sad when so many people say they just can;t wait till this month was over when to me i wish it was a month longer. I love the pretty lights, cute decorations, christmas songs, christmas crafts, Christmas candy making, wrapping Christmas presents and making them pretty( i am a pro wrapper) skipping along to the christmas spirit in my heart. I love singing Christmas songs. It would be so fun to me to go Christmas caroling But most of all spending time together as a family on Christmas. i also have mixed emotions from Christmas last year, Which i think it can't get any worse right. I am trying to decide weather the heartless jerk gave me a gift w that blow he delivered to me, right before Christmas. Cause i am 100Xs happier than i ever remember! My sister is not well right now and i know in time it will get better. Please pray for her(Rebecca). Even thought she doesn;t see this...I love you Rebecca!!!! :((((

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hang in there my sweet friend, I love you and I love Christmas too! I wish it was longer as well, it feels like it just flies by so quickly. and people are so into the gifts and how much they get when I just love the lights bakeing giving and most of all remembering Christ! that's what it's all about, and I promise heavenly father will watch over your sister and hopefully soften your mother's heart and make her realize what a beautiful daughter she has in you and hopefully she can repent and be a better mother for all of you! You are not just my best friend your family my sister and I love you and promise to always be here when you need me. Merry Christmas, i hope this year is the best Christmas yet for you!

Jenn said...

oh my gosh you are so sweet! Thanks Jennifer as to you are my sister forever and ever! I love all those things too! I feel the same way. the whole month i have been trying to focus on remembering Christ in Christmas. Remembering the reason for the season. I said this xmas sucked cause it didn;t feel happy to me but ya its getting better. I was worried i wouldn't feel the joy before but its getting better as it gets closer.