Monday, May 2, 2011

Preparing for the parents

Kasey parents were coming and so i came over and helped him get his place together for them. Not that it wasn't clean, cause he is pretty clean but he is still a guy. So i thought we would do it the way a girl would. I helped him reorganize things, w my strong suggestions, but always his choice and he trust me that i know what i am doing. See i am a clean freak and organizing is my speciality. We did the bathroom, his bedroom, kitchen. I don't like clutter, so we de-cluttered. I made sure the whole time i was not over stepping my bounds and he was OK w what i did. I think he liked a just took over. It was so fun for me! But at the end of the day i was so tired that Tues evening. When i came the next time he had the living room all done. So we got to relax and prepped the dinner for the next night. The next day he told me how nice it looked and how much he appreciated my help in doing that. His parents thought it looked really nice too!

No comments: