Monday, May 2, 2011

Meeting the parents





On April 8th i meet Kaseys Parents. They are from small town in UT. They picked me up from work on that fri afternoon. We stopped at the store to grab something. I was so nervous to meet them. I wanted to make a really good impression on them. Right away i could tell how sweet they were holding hands and sweet to each other. And they were very kind to me. We came back to the apartment and me and kasey made dinner chicken Enchiladas. Which turned out really good. I put combo of a few recipes together and made up my own. I will post the recipe sometime later. Than we played phase ten and i won, i guess you would think i would sugar coat it and let them win but i am competitive. So i smoked them all!
On sat morning they all came out to get me and his dad looked at my car to see what was wrong w it. He couldn't do anything for it. While they did that i finished getting ready. we made a few stops at the store and so on than back to the apartment, changed in the dress clothes. We than we went to the temple to do an endowment session w his parents. Which was really nice and we took pics after. Than we(Kasey. me and his parents) went to early dinner(330) at Tucanos Brazilian Grill, and my mom also met us their. which was really good and we were stuffed when we left, there was no need to eat anything else the rest of the day. My mom liked his parents and i think they liked my mom.
Than the four of us went shopping at DI my first time being in there since i was a teen which was for a YW activity. His mom was looking for pioneer trek clothes and i had a list of things kasey need at his place he didn't have. We split up our seperate ways in the store his parents and us. And than i looked at clothes and found me a cute shirt and Kasey tried to find pants. We tried on clothes and modeled for each other. kasey had no luck as he couldn't find tall and skinny pants, lol.
than we went and rented two movies and went back to his apartment and we watched one and decided we could watch another, i forgot what movies we watched but it was a nice fun day! Than it was late and kasey took me home. His parents left the next morning to head home back to UT. It was a nice fun weekend that went really well. It did go so fast too. I really loved his parents they were so sweet and his mom is so funny her personality just made me laugh. They were really cute together.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome!! Glad it went so well and was so fun!! You look pretty!

Crazy8 said...

I'm glad everything was so fun. Meeting parents can be very scary. I'm glad you enjoyed each others company.