Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Car

So in the beginning of April one day i came home from work and turned my car off. The next day i went to start my car and it wouldn't start. I had Brent my brother look at it, he had ideas but not totally sure. So than when Kasey dad came from Utah to visit he took a look at my car but wasn;t totally sure. SO i decided if i got a Mechanic to look at it, one of my customers at Macys husband owns his own Biz and i thought surely this would be the answer. But as it turns out Volvos are really hard cars to work. Since they are German/foreign cars. You need someone who specializes in this area. Well i finally decided to sell the broke down mazda on craigslist. It turns out the guy who called for it knows how to work on volvo and we did a trade on the mazda for the repair of the volvo. So now my car works, Ya sweet. Kasey gave me lots of rides to and for, sweet guy!

No comments: