Monday, May 16, 2011

First Hair Cut

When Kasey parents came they bought him a haircut kit. I always wanted to cut a mans hair or try. I love learning new things. So he decided he would let me cut his hair. I was so scared i was going to do terrible and wasn't that confident. I kept laughing as i was doing cause i was afraid it wasn't going well. Kasey was so patient and said well he could wear a hat most of the time and at church just explain that his GF cut his hair. I kept asking him if he was scared yet, lol. He kept saying no. I wouldn't let him see himself in the mirror till i was all done. I didn't cut the top cause i was too scared i would do terrible and it wasn;t too long anyways. He might have gotten a little scared at the end cause i kept asking him if he was. But in the end it turned out not to bad. and i looked really cute that day in the pink shirt his mom bought me at DI my first time their. Me and Kasey look like such a cute couple!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good job! Looking hot in your pink shirt! I used to cut Dan's hair and he cut mine and he did a good jbo me not so much on him ha! Your a super cute couple!