Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years Eve!!

On New Years Eve i went out w 2 of my friends, Sapna & Far. I had to work that day. As we were going out in Boise i didn;t want to drive home to get ready so after i got off work545 i got ready at work(touched up and changed clothes). My friend came and picked me up(oh i didn;t have a car) from work. We went to this Mediterranean place in Boise(16th & state) to eat dinner. Which it was really good i am waiting to go again w them one day!!!. Than we went sure what we were going to go do. We had talked about bowling before but there really wasn;t any places in the area we were in. We decided we would go to the SUB(student union building) cause they have bowling and good clean things to do. Well we got their there was a big group already there. i found out it was a YSA activity(young single adults) well we were all single adults and those 2 are under 30 just not me. My 2 friends aren't LDS but have high standards. We just decided we would just join right in w the fun. we went to get ice cream and i ran into 2 ladies i know from macys(my customers) one i knew her husband was the bishop of one of the YSA wards and the other i found out her husband was in the bishopric. I had a nice chat for a while w them. Decided i better get back to my friends w my ice cream. We are silly girls and after we took pics we went up to check out what was upstairs. We joined everyone in the ballroom and just danced for couple of hours. i just let go and enjoyed myself, i think my friends thought i was crazy. I am crazy lol i don't hold back and just have fun. We had so many laughs and i will tell you that was some exercises. I wasn't very responsible about how i was going to get home, as i didn;t have a car at that time of night. My friends couldn;t take me home. I was going to have another friend take me home but i was going to have to have them take me to downtown Boise which wasn't far away. I just didn;t have a good feeling about it at all. So i got another friend(kasey) to take me home, which was really nice of him. I didn;t really feel it was that great of a choice too(maybe selfish of me to ask) but my fault for not getting it together before hand and i knew it was the better choice of the two. It really wasn't a celebration at midnight but that is okay. But it was a really fun night in all!! after i danced all night i was all red in the face!

No comments: