Sunday, September 5, 2010

sorting of the clothes project & ROTFL

So i started working on this project this week of sorting threw bags of clothes i have. So for those that don;t know i have lost a ton of weight(well some say ya you lost about 300 lbs of dead weight, lol!) When i moved in March me and my friend liz went threw a bunch of my clothes. At that time we gave 12 bags to DI(but i had a lot of old things from a long time ago that i never cleared out). You know i work for macys just in case you don;t know, lol! Okay so my new goal is I will never buy more clothes that can;t fit in my closet! But I still had a lot of things in bags from when i moved here. I just never had time to deal w it as i had lots of other stuff that i had to do. I made a pile for DI, a pile for me to try to take to a consignment shop and a pile for my friend Trina. After i was all done i took 4 bags to DI but one bag was a king size comforter set. I am still working on my pile for the consignment shop as a lot of the clothes i moved in w no longer fit. And than i have a pile also for ebay so i can get back to selling on Ebay agian(which i really like doing that a lot). I had 4 bags for Trina to go threw, i took those over on Friday night after i got off work. She had rented out the club house so her kids could have movie night, pizza and fun!(the kids were over on the couch area watching their movie) So right on the floor there we started going threw the clothes that she would want! We were having a good time laughing, giggle and stuff like silly little girls or something. Well i had some really nice bras i had from Lane Bryant that i hardly wore(i know some people might think gross, but they were like new) (their too big as my sister would say my girls shrunk even). some guy walks in the club house wanting some info(which she lets him know it is closed as she had it rented out) she said something i forgot and he was smiling as he left. we realized the bras were all over the ground lol, and than just started to laugh and than we got a little crazy. We took pics and i was just about ROTFL! That was a fun evening.

1 comment:

Crazy8 said...

So, who took the picture? I'm glad you had fun with Trina.