Wednesday, August 25, 2010

aug 23 Fair



I went to the fair on monday night this week w a friend from work. It was family day at the fair so no smoking or drinking was allowed. Which usually draws a much better crowd to the fair. I think the fair here is a little trashy at times, when its not family day! We had so much fun. I love to ride rides but it cost so much to ride rides here and Sapna really didn;t want too so i was all cool w that. We looked at all the booths for hours it was fun. We tried on hats and things at some of the little areas. One guy got mad at us for trying on these Indian head things(they have gold things all over it) well if you are going to buy don;t you need to try on(well but we weren't going to buy) so we just ran away laughing. We looked at rings and stuff. I got my sister a cute little ring and it cost me a whole dollar, lol. Than we went to the golds gym booth and got to spin this wheel to win a prize. I spun it and won a gym bag and Sapna spun it and won a 30day membership and than asked if i wanted to trade..YA i don;t need a gym bag(i have one)...SO Yahoo I now have a 30 day free gym member ship YA!!! Worth the 7 dollars i had to pay to get in(rip off). Than we decided to get our palms read, which was fun, my friend is funny she tries to tells the lady things that aren;t true like she is married and stuff to throw the lady off, lol! It is all for fun and giggles! And than we decided we were hungry so we went to look for the Pita stand agian (we went to the fair last year together also). So we ate ranch chicken pitas OH My they are so good.I want one now, lol! YUMM! Than she wanted an ice cream and i wanted a funnel cake so we found those stand..I love fair food its the best..bad but you have to be bad for a day doesn;'t hurt lol! We ran into a few people from work, chatted a bit and realized it was almost 11pm and so we left. I know my friend had so much, she was so happy and excited..so much she wanted to go agian..we'll see, i don't know.....

3 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I'm glad you and Sapna had fun at the fair. You are crazy.

Jenn said...

i know i am crazy that is part of me, lol! I love to be crazy!

Jenn said...

oh i forgot thank you!