Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aug 10th the big D!!!

On Dec 26 me and Brett(my ex Husband) seperated. Lots of things had happened over the years and sadly divorce was spiritually the answer. A new meaning of together forever, jk. It just shows you how real satan is, and that he wants to destroy the family. Which is happening all over the world. We are taught all the time what we can do to strengthen are familes. So many are getting in that water when it is luke warm and don't notice as the tempeture slowly rises before it is too late.

On Aug 10th my divorce was final. It is a good thing. It was a growing experience which has taught me so much and how strong i am. I feel like right now i can take on anything, but really please not now i would like to take a break:) lol! Now it is time to start a new Chapter in my life, which will be full of happiness, smiles and little bit of trials.

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

I pray the good will always overpower the trials.

Jenn said...

i guess i don't understand sorry little slow!