Saturday, September 18, 2010

Celebrations....

Well since my divorce was final i had to make it fun and not a sad thing. The way I found out was little shocking to me, cause it was so fast and i found out the day after it was all done! I planned a date to go out and have fun w the girls..sorry if i forgot to ask any of you. But most cause of scheduling, kids & etc couldn't make it. So just me and Trina went out and Cristal met us. We went to the Mona Lisa for dinner and dessert. I didn't use my head about going there(since one of my loving friends wanted to smack me for that, Love ya!!) I picked up the love letters that night from over a year ago and that did make it a little sad(stupid me). At least Trina made i fun and made light of it, and made me laugh. I will tell you i won't be going there again, at least not for a long time! than just the two of us went downtown Boise there was supposed to be a place where all LDs people go for salsa Dancing..but that wasn;t so when we got down there, well not on Sat nights..its friday nights i found out! Which i would love to learn salsa dancing! So we just went on..and did some other stuff down there and hung out! I still want to do something fun w a bunch of people but i don;t want to be celebrating this as it's not really a celebration i want to celebrate life instead..celebrating a new life..new adventures!!:)


3 comments:

Crazy8 said...

And what may I ask were you celebrating? You look like you were having fun. I'm so proud of all the things you are accomplishing right now in your life.

Jenn said...

celebrating the end of one life and the start of a new life..i kind of had fun but it was also a little sad too. I did have fun taking pics, cause i did feel sassy that night!lol

Big Sis said...

You look adorable and I am glad you are looking forward and not backward anymore! Here's to new opportunities and adventures!