Friday, May 14, 2010

Tee Ball game






I went to my niece Maci tee ball game on thursday after work. It was so cute to see a 5 year old try to hit the ball. And to see them run base to base. Sometimes some of them didn;t know what to do, to run or not lol. I forgot my digital camera and so had to use the camera on my phone which isn;t good quality pics. I also took some pics of the twins. As me, my mom, becky, Betty(lisa mother in law) & lisa sat there watching w the babies. They can now sit up and are just barely six months old. How time flies! they will just sit there and play and play as long as they have baby toys. Their so cute and so is Maci!

4 comments:

Big Sis said...

Adorable pics. Love you picture at the beginning. You are look great kiddo. Keep up the great work!

Lisa said...

Jenn,

I am glad that you liked the quotes and shared them. Yes, I made that cake and it was all gone the next day. I am so proud of you. I see what you are going through each day. You are so strong and finding ways to lift yourself higher daily. Service can be a cure for the challenges that we are faced with daily. That was so thoughtful of you to share cupcakes with that sister. We are blessed when we serve. Have a wonderful day. The Lord is mindful of you. I love you, Jenn

Crazy8 said...

I know you had a fun time that day. Thanks for sharing. You do look great!!!

Jenn said...

thank you for all the nice comments. I did have lots of fun that day, i am sad don't thikn i can make anymore of her games before she is done!