Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bra Fitting

So yesterday i went and got a bra fitting at macys(my work). They were getting ready for a big event for today 5-7-10. To show Breast cancer awareness, which for every fitting 2 dollars was being donated to Breast cancer awareness and of course to sell Bras, lol. If the employees came up before the event to get fitted we got to wear denim today. So oh course that was motivation enough for me to get to wear denim today. So yes i wore jeans to work, which i loved! Oh course i was a little disappointed no one told me we could wear a pink top as hence we wear all black to work everyday! So i wore a black top w my jeans but oh well. And than they had a board you could write a story on if you knew someone that had breast cancer. So i decided to write my story about my grandma and i talked to her about it few days before i did it. I knew i could write my story on the board. So she gave me some more info about it. She had Breast cancer many years ago, it was caught so early on, so she is a survivor and at 94 is still ticking and going, lol! So with my weight loss i found out my bras are huge and way to big. I was totally wearing the wrong size bra. It was great to try on a bra that fit right! So i planned today a couple of weeks ago and i took Rebecca out of school early and took her to macys w me and got her a bra fitting. She told me what size she was wearing and i knew there was no way she wore that size. I think she liked the special treatment she got of people bring her bras to try on. It was some nice quality time spent together. Than after i went off to work. Maybe i will post pics of our bras lol, don;t worry not on us, lol! oh and i was totally kidding about posting any pics at all!

4 comments:

Crazy8 said...

Sounds like a real sister bonding moment. I wonder what size they would say I need. Probably none. :o)

Jenn said...

well i was a 38 DD and she is a 34 D It just runs in the family lol. your too funny!

Big Sis said...

I don't even want to talk about bra size! UGH!

Too big but hopefully in a few months a little bit smaller :-)

Big Sis said...

I do think the whole breast cancer awareness is a GREAT thing though.