Saturday, May 1, 2010

Haircut !! April 30 2010



After work i went and got my haircut! I had been counting the days down and was so happy it was finally here, ya!!!!Had kind of a bad morning but i recovered and pulled it together(over a week of peace i should have excepted something to go wrong by now!). Plus i needed an attitude adjustment, which took me all day to get. But in the end of the work day i topped over my sales goal and was pleased! So than it was off to my appointment. And than i went and visited an old coworker at her house...and it was really late when i got home wow too late!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! So cute!

Big Sis said...

Adorable Cut! You deserve it. Thank you for sharing the birthday wishes today! You look darling and I can tell you LOVE IT!

Jenn said...

I do love it! thanks! I love the weigh loss but i need so much more therapy, I don't feel anymore pain or as much sorrow as i did before but when i go to councilling it gets brought back up and i have to deal w it! But other wise i am great but i was sad today(for totally other reasons), i was extreamly emtional and sensitive, almost cried like 15 times today and i didn't feel good on top of it! In the begining of the day i felt alone but i prayed so much in church and when i hurt threw though out the day i did feel the comfort of the spirit so many times. Today was bittersweet i felt happy & sad at same time. :(

springrose said...

I love it! Don't you just love a fresh hair cut!!!??? I love short hair cuts as well. I feel more stylish and shhh sexey. Can I say that on your blog????!

Jenn said...

Ya i love short hair too! I really wanted it a little shorter but its ok. HA HA HA LOL Your so funny you can say sexy, i think only adults view my page. Sexy is out the door for me now, lol. As i am stuck in between things, so as people on my FB say Hot momma! Ha