Friday, July 25, 2014

Grilling w charcoal!

So I bought a charcoal grill used off a website, I think for a good deal. It's a red mini one (weber). Well I have never used a charcoal grill. I asked Kasey what I needed and off I went to the store to collect the things I needed. I marinaded the chicken breast in teriyaki sauce for a few days. I hadn't intended to marinade it for a few days, but things came up and we hadn't made it to the store yet. So I watched a YouTube video on how you use a charcoal grill, lol. YouTube, it's my go to when I don't know how to do something and Kasey wasn't available. I used lighter fluid on the coals. it took me a little bit to get the coals all lite.
I felt pretty impressed. 
 I was having a little bit of a struggle but than I got. Just throw on my lighter fluid, pow! lol. Well once the coals were all heated I threw on the chicken. 
Lookin pretty good!

Well it's all done. It looks yum and taste yum. It's what's for dinner. 

No comments: