Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Projects

I started working on a project from a girls night in February that I hadn't finished. I have a really hard time finishing anything in general. I was determined I would finish this. I love to decorate and I love crafts(art kinds). I started painting these frames I got at micheals craft store(oh ya love 40% coupon and that I can pull it up on my phone and show to get the discount). I had ordered the 8x10 pics from Costco from before Christmas. I new I wanted to put them in Faith room. I primed, painted and than used modpodge over the frame to seal it. I love it! 

Now I still have to get the brackets on the back and than put it on the wall. Hopefully I have it done in the next couple of days. 
So I am finally almost done decorating Faith room. Crazy... Her birthday is next week!

1 comment: