Sunday, April 18, 2010

Andrea & families visit



Andrea, her husband and kids came here to visit all the way from Yuma AZ. They arived here on March 29 really late that night. The previous weekend the whole family but me all met in Park City UT for the baby blessing of andrea baby Bristol and than the following day they left for Idaho. They stayed here w my mom and me for over a week. I really enjoyed getting to see my sister Andrea even thought i worked the whole week straight threw. I enjoyed getting to spend the time i had w my nieces. The last time i saw the girls was when Andrea was here last Aug. Jade, the almost three year old, didn't really remember me but warmed up to me real fast. And this was the first time i got to see and meet baby Bristol since Andrea was pregnant when she was here last. Brooke remembered me and she just amazes me how intelligent she is, she is just like her mother. The one pic is of just the girls and the other is of the girls and becky(which I can tell she really loves all her nieces and nephews a lot). Okay i have no pics of Andrea on this trip but most adults don;t usually like there pics taken.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

I hope you had such a lovely time with your family! They are beautiful!