Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas sewing priojects



So i finally finished some sewing projects i started a couple of years ago. It's not that it was hard just always never had the time. I am also late at bloging so no i didn't just finish them recently either. I made some stockings w a pretty easy pattern. Actually i think i started making these in Enrichment(lol).
I used the same Pattern and made a Christmas tree skirt last year and i was making another one just with some differnent fabric this year. I am so proud of my self cause this is one of my new talents. I can't sew much(just a beginner) but for what i have done i feel i can go on to learn much more. I did take sewing in 4h when i was a kid but lets be honest my mom sewed most all our projects. After trying to teach us and being so patient, it just didn;t work out so good. Lol!

2 comments:

john family said...

awesome job! Watch out Martha Stewart! Since you are an expert in sowing, truffle making, card making now--you possible might be the next martha! =)

Jenn said...

oh whatever, not! You are so funny! I'm far from her and that is ok. But i do love the stuff she sells at Macys.