Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas day! Yes a little late...

Christmas day!~ It was a wonderful day! We went for brunch(which was just yummy) at about noonish over to my sister Erica's house. In my family we do a gift exchange instead of buying gifts for everyone.


So the children(my nieces and nephews) exchanges names with each other.



Maci got her very own table with even her name on it.




And after the children had there gift exchange we did ours. We played a gift exchange game. Keegan was a big little helper.



My Little sis Rebecca




My Grandma Pearman

And now i have saved the best and cutest for last. These are 2 vidoes of Lisa's kids. Maci is reciting her Pledge of Allegiance she learned in Preschool(she is 3yrs old) and Brock is reciting his school honor pledge(he is 5yrs old).



We had a very merry Christmas. We are so greatful for our family and the birth of the savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: