Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Easter-not so good at blogging



It was a wonderful weekend. Faith went to her first Easter egg hunt.                                   
She had lots of fun. Mommy helped get the eggs. 
I think my lense was dirty, why they are blurry. It was a perfect beautiful weekend.  Just perfect to reflect on Christ and how blessed we are because of him. 

Mommy and Faith! Daddy had to work that Saturday. 


She played on the toys and ate grilled hotdogs. 

Her very first train ride. The first thing she did when I sat her down was she grabbed the wheel. She wasn't sure what to think but she didn't cry. Her cousin was in the front. 
That was a very special Sunday. Church was wonderful. After we talked about Easter. How wonderful we get to celebrate what Christ did for us always and etc. I changed her out of her Easter dress before I remembered to take a picture. Oh well this is cute too. I let her eat some candy and than momma and daddy ate the rest in a week, opps. Lol!

To end the day we went to the park and she had her first swing ride of the season. She loved it.



No comments: