Monday, May 12, 2014

It's been 1 year today.

           Today is one year since my sweet grandma past away. She past away on Mothers day last year. This is a really emotional one for me. Not sure i can write this. There was one thing I wanted. I prayed that she would live long enough to see and know that i had a child. I remember when we took Faith to see her in the nursing home. She wasn't always w it, but she knew who you were. she said" this is your baby" "you had a baby" "she is a doll, she is a doll". I could see how happy she was for me.(i don't think i have a picture w her and Faith, wish i did.)


           She was such a dear sweet grandma i was close too. I wouldn't be where i am at today, if it wasn't for her.(I knew the tears would come). I know she is so happy right now. She is w my grandpa and our Savior. I am so happy for the Plan of Salvation. Having the knowledge that i can be w her again one day. I am so thankful for families and the sealing power, to be sealed as a family.

Grandpa and Grandma Pearman in Hawaii
Grandma at the Koga's house.
Grandma Pearman holding my niece Cali @ the hospital.
Such a cute couple. Look what is in her hand. She loved to talk on the phone, she was a social butterfly.
She is beautiful!
My sister holding her sweet hand before she past away.

I love you Grandma!

No comments: