Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's been a long time!


So much has gone on. We had our baby girl on March 26th 2013. She will be 11 months tomorrow. She is as cute as can be. Her personality is one of a kind. 


She is pulling herself up to the furniture and walking around it so easy. She is growing to fast.



She finds herself stuck in all kinds of places, lol. Mommy to the rescue.

Being a mom is amazing. I am not going to lie it started out kind of rough. With her being colic for the first 4 months and me having post pardum depression. I didn't know the signs and didn't find out till 3 months post. People around you see it in you first . It was so nice to talk to and learn of other mothers that went threw the same thing. I am pretty sure the next time I want to try placenta encapsulation. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute blog Jenn! Cute baby and family! It's fun watching her grow up!!