Wednesday, March 2, 2011

service for valentines day!


For valentines day i made my primary kids little bags of candy and i stamped a little note card. I also made many of other note cards for all my friends but as i ran out of time i guess i will save them for next year and just be all done for me but i will put a pic of them on here. I made heart shaped cookies at Liz house she made some and i made some. her kids helped me cut out the shapes. Its cute they all want to help and get a turn to cut out heart shapes. The next day i frosted and than the day after valentines day i took cookies to all the sisters i visit teach too. They were pretty good i would say! I learned how at Liz house to make paper roses and it is so cool! So i went and bought all the stuff so i could make bunch more of my own.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute your so talented!

Jenn said...

try to be but have lots to learn on other talents. thank you