Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pink eye/A much needed fun day off!


Friday i found out i had pink eye and got sent home from work i guess casue it is so contagious, so i went to the doc and yes i had pink eye and got drops for my eyes..who knows where i got that from. but its much better and after 24 hrs its not contagious(my sister is a nurse).

Today i had the day off cause i was supposed to go to a co workers wedding that got postponed, i decided to keep my day off and enjoy and i went to a purse party. An old co worker invited me over. It was nice to come to her house and visit for a bit. But no i didn;t buy any purses(i didn't like them and price was to high). It was in Kuna so after i went and picked up Lisa's girls(those are my two nieces). We went to Boise to the Overland Park theater to see a movie.(Diary of a Wimpy Kid) We ran into the kids grandma Dowdle, she had some of their cousins and their brother w her. It was funny we ended up going to the same movie at the same place. After we left the theater my two nieces, nephew and me stopped at my work for a sec. Than onto home we went back to Kuna. But we had to stop and get a snack since it wasn't dinner time but everyone was hungry. So we stopped at Artic circle and got some fries And a drink. Its so cool they give out free complementry mini ice cream cones if you buy something there. Than i took them home. It was a really fun day. That was the first time i went to the movie since last nov when i saw new moon. I wish i had brought my camera but i forgot it. Lisa had the girls all dressed up and their hair done so cute, she does the cutest things w the girls hair.

2 comments:

Crazy8 said...

That sounds like a really good day!!! (and fun!)

Jenn said...

It was a much needed day, i had just decided in the morning and texted her and asked if she wanted me to take them to the movies she was really happy i took them she just had the babies but i think they are teething so she said the whole time she had to be holding one of the babies. She says its hard enought when one baby cries all day there is only one of you and than the other baby cries all day so she said she got nothing done. It was really fun for my to take my nieces, i really enjoyed it alot! So yes a really good day!! Actually a great weekend!!!